I have waited for nearly two and a half years for this moment AND IT’S FINALLY HERE. Rapid Falls will be published on December 1, 2018. Come and help me celebrate with three different book launches in the location of your choice. I’m also available to attend book clubs, either remotely or in person (see below for more details).
- Clearwater Public Library, Sunday, December 2, 2018
- 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.,
- Clearwater is the town I grew up in and served as the inspiration for the setting of Rapid Falls. This event will be a lovely evening of home-made gingerbread cookies, tea and coffee, with a short reading and question and answer period. I’ll also be signing books afterwards!
- 422 Murtle Crescent, Clearwater BC
- Squamish Public Library, Saturday, December 8, 2018
- 3:00 to 4:30 p.m.
- Squamish is the awesome town I live in now and the library is my (and my kids’) home away from home. The afternoon reading and signing will feature the aforementioned gingerbread cookies, tea and coffee.
- Andina Brewing, Saturday, January 11, 2019
- 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Come for the suspense filled book reading and stay for a one of a kind beer made especially for the event! Signing will happen during beer tasting.
- 1507 Powell Street, Vancouver BC
- Mosaic Yoga, Saturday, January 19, 2019
- 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- An intertwined yoga class and book reading focused on tension and twists will kick off the event, followed by a traditional reading, signing and appetizers.
- 225 Sterling Road, Toronto ON, Unit 23
Most writers are voracious readers and I am no exception. I love domestic suspense novels, but I was raised on science fiction, horror, mysteries and thrillers. Chatting about books is one of my favorite things. I would love to be a part of your book club, either by Skype or in-person.
Send a note to email@example.com to schedule a time for us to talk about Rapid Falls.